Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear

Okay, so we dropped our car off last Wednesday for some body work. We were told the repairs would take two days.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE OUR CAR BACK!

Brendan was the unfortunate bearer of the ill tidings and I was pretty vocally unhappy. Ryan, naturally, is paying CLOSE attention. He's also pissed at us because we're discussing the car situation instead of talking to him. He's beginning to whine and become argumentative for no reason (ah, the joys of a 3 year old!).

Me: "I just want the car fucking FIXED!"

Ryan: "I just want the car fucking BROKEN!"

Well, who could stay mad after that welcome interjection of comic relief?

1 comment:

me said...

Wow - if I wasn't convinced about the benefits of home-schooling from your previous entries, I certainly would be now!!! The vocabulary lessons are much more interesting than the ones I remember from school. :0)