Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Continuation of Random, Middle-Of-The-Night Thoughts

And then, when I'm close to discovering the Secret of the Bad Guys, thus poised to Save the World from the Evil Somethings.....

Suddenly, The Phantom of the Opera music is replaced by the Theme from Mission: Impossible.

Hmmm....I notice that the Mission: Impossible Theme is in 3/4 time.

Slow it down, add some strings and woodwinds, and you have a nice waltz.

The Phantom begins to dance with Tom Cruise (MI), which seems to make sense, given his Scientology stuff. I think they actually believe that The Phantom lives in the core of the earth and is the source of all intelligent life on the planet.

1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3.

It's morning and guess what? Baby wants to nurse again!!!!!



Anonymous said...

Previous articles, in the OJR archives
Online journalists, readers cover Katrina's deadly aftermath . By OJR readers, September 1, 2005 * OJR readers contribute a list of links to professional and grassroots news of the devastation in New Orleans ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a credit score free site/blog. It pretty much covers credit score free related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jason Dixon said...

Oh, Jenn, it sounds like you're having *my* fantasies, with the Phantom dancing with Tom Cruise.

I've always been fascinated with those who understand the language of music. It's all a big mystery to me (no musical training here -- and not likely any talent either).