Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm One Classic Dame!

Wow! I took the Classic Dames Test and nailed it!

This is me:

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 16% grit, 38% wit, 42% flair, and 14% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Those of you who know me in person--whatcha think? Is it me or what? Yup, I do got me some class!

I'm ever so thrilled--Katharine Hepburn is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!

Thanks to Natalie--I mean, Rosalind Russell, for the tip!


me said...

Sounds like you!!!

I'm also "Katharine Hepburn" - my scores: 11% grit, 42% wit, 47% flair, and 9% class.

Apparently you are a much classier broad, Sista!

Jason Dixon said...

Oh my dear, that is *so* you! Now I'm gonna' have to take that test and see what kinda' dame *I* am. I must say, I did absolutely love Rosilind Russel in Auntie Mame, so rock on to the one who got that!

Jason Dixon said...

Thanks for posting this, Jenn. I took the test. (Shameless plug coming) You can see the results at my own blog at

me said...

Anybody else notice that the percentages don't add up to 100? The OCD in me wants this fixed.


Rock on to us fabulous dames...