Friday, September 23, 2005

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear

Well, my sweet, soft-hearted little man had quite a terrible sadness tonight.

He was in bed and couldn't find Green Bunny.

Of course, he was wailing such that Brendan and I were both there in an instant, hearts pounding. We were very glad that the problem was easily remedied! (Green Bunny had fallen on the floor next to his bed.)

As he was calming down, hugging and kissing his Green Bunny, he remarked,

"When I stop crying, my face gets all slippery."

Wiping the snot ALL OVER his now shining visage.

I was able to escape his room before laughing. Barely.

1 comment:

me said...

What a sweet little guy - making sure no bunny is left behind.

And, snotting all over the place in the process. He's such a multitasker! Working hard like a mucus-man people-guy