Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blogs I Like

In addition to the blog of My Most Humorous Sister (and The Only Ex-Roommate That I Still Talk To), MINE,

AND

the blog of My Wonderfully Thoughtful and Fun-To-Hang-Around Friend (Who Happens To Be Gay In Case You Can't Tell From His Blog Name and Who Is Also Rather Adorable), Rational Queer,

NOT TO MENTION

the blog of an Especially Hard-Working Friend (Who Makes Yummy Things Like Lemongrass Martinis), Gastronomic Meditations,

I would also like to direct your attention to the newest blog in the blogosphere, the blog of An Amazingly Incisive Friend Who Really Enjoys A Good Jesus Joke, The Sidereal Messenger!

That's just me, bringing you the latest info on The Blogs Of My Friends, aka A Really Good Way To Avoid Doing Things Like Dishes Or Going To Bed At A Decent Time.

Sincerely,

Jenn, Who Is Really Enjoying This Nifty Labeling Motif

No comments: