Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Websites I Like

Yeah yeah yeah....I have some serious updating to do! I know--there's been so much going on and still so much to do! We're going to have a fun Halloween party too so I'm busy with that.

However, I DO have time to point you to a website that showcases the artistic talents of my friend Andy. I've been a fan of Andy's artwork since, oh, about 1985! He used to decorate the notes we passed during school. Wish I still had some--they'd be worth something. I'll have to rummage around to see if I can locate any. He also drew me a picture of Nick Rhodes (of Duran Duran fame)--was it for my birthday? I think so.

Andy's art is full of humor and fantasy and superheroes--really, you must go there!

So click on Andy's site NOW!

(That's an order.)

No comments: