Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Birthday, Me!

FINALLY! I'm old enough to run for President of the United States!

Not that I'm gonna--I'm not that crazy. Yet.

Ode To Myself, On The Occasion Of My 35th Birthday

Today is finally here!
I will now go drink some beer!

Not so much an ode as a couplet, I suppose. I was under time constraints (that is, the kids aren't cooperating!). Maybe I'll have a better poem next year.

35 does sound old-ish, but I feel very, very young-ish!

Yay for me!


Brian Casey said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I did call you last night and left a message, so I'm not late...hope you had a good one. Love, Brian

Anonymous said...

Hey You!

Hope you had a great birthday. I remember a slumber party many moons ago. Lots of Depeche Mode and making yer momma mad. Hope this bday is just as fun!


Jason Dixon said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!