Monday, February 06, 2006

Blurg and Update

I haven't been blogging lately due to taking care of sick Baby, sick Boy, and sick Self. We have all been down with a nasty cold thing and Baby and I have been suffering the additional mutual torture of her not being able to nurse due to her stuffiness. Things are improving today, however. I actually feel like moving around! And the Boy isn't whining every second. And Baby even allowed me to put her down. We're making progress! Woo. Hoo.

I HAVE to share this link. This is really, really cool street art. Amazing.

Also, it SNOWED today! The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen--probably a couple of inches in diameter, some of them. Snow in Georgia. Yes, it does happen, and usually once a year. However, I'm a bit confused because it was 70 degrees last week.

Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: