Monday, February 05, 2007

More on R and Shameless Plug

One thing I forgot to mention in my post the other day about Ryan's smartieness is his use of the I Can Write Series from Discovery Toys. Basically, it's a set of erasable plastic tracing boards, starting off with designs like zig zags and loops, and slowly progressing up to letters and numbers. Ryan uses an erasable marker or crayon to trace the lines and build his fine motor skills and practice handwriting. When he gets in the mood, he blows through every single card. It's fun.

And in that same vein, there is a big sale just finishing up at Discovery Toys (ends Feb 10th). And also also--the End of Season Sale will be starting February 8th (through March 15th). I'll put up a link when it becomes available, but I have a pdf flier I can send out meanwhile. Stuff crazy % off. I mean but crazy.

So if you're looking to stock up on birthday gifts or new baby gifts or educational games and toys, let me know how I can help! Contact me before you place an order: I can get creative with the order and maybe get you some free stuff. Or at least save you some $$ on shipping.

No comments: