Monday, March 05, 2007

Back At The Cabin Again

I spent yesterday fixing up the cabin with two dear friends. We are at the "fun" stage of decorating...rugs, pictures, rearranging furniture, etc. Still not quite finished, but we are finished enough to meet with the property management company tomorrow and get to talking about when to put this thing up for rental.

I have so enjoyed working on this project, but I'm ready to start spending my weekends at home for a while. We've been up there at least once a week (sometimes more) since January 10th! I'll be a little sad that we won't be able to go up whenever we feel like it and that, when we are there, we'll have to behave ourselves and act a little more like guests and do some more picking up after ourselves. But I think it will be worth it!

I'll bring the camera tomorrow and take some pictures of the latest changes. I think I'm going to do a "before" and "after" thing on the stay tuned!

No comments: