Monday, May 21, 2007

O Frabjous Day!

We got renters for the cabin this weekend!

I was beginning to get a little nervous. The Official Season doesn't begin until Memorial Day. I knew that. People don't tend to rent these cabins too far in advance. I knew that.


It's a good feeling to know that someone called the property managers up first thing Monday morning to make sure it was available for the long weekend!

Now if we can just get through without incident (there was a close call with our first renters--problems with the hose but fixed in time; however our second renters had to be moved because the hot tub wasn't working--it's fixed). I will say that my whole family did just fine for 4 days, no problems (well....but that's a long story and nothing to do with the cabin). I'm hopeful that now all of the major kinks have been worked out and we're looking at a profitable summer!


No comments: