Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update on Yaron Brook & Dennis Miller

Oh my! I didn't listen--even if I wasn't otherwise involved, I found out after the fact that there are no Atlanta stations currently carrying the Dennis Miller radio show.

But! Here's the recap of Brook's appearance (as posted on Miller's site):

Dr. Yaron Brook, President and Executive Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, was our final guest. Miller prefaced Brook's appearance by reading from Rand's book The New Left: The Anti-Industrial Revolution. Brook then came on and explained some of the precepts of Objectivism, a philosophy founded by Rand. C'mon, Dennis, I thought you promised no metaphysics before happy hour. Oh well.

What? Miller prefaced Brook's appearance by reading some Ayn Rand? Non-fiction? And then Brook "explained some of the precepts of Objectivism?"

I'm feeling a bit swoony.

I'll listen to the show online, but probably not until after the kids go to bed. I'm excited. From what I've been seeing lately, I think Brook probably got a really fair shot. I hope we hear from him about this interview, too.

Ooh! Ben Stein is on tomorrow! Must go send some email to Atlanta AM stations....

No comments: