Sunday, June 24, 2007

Larry King: Sometimes Worth Watching

For instance, this Tuesday at 9pm the guests will be Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono, and Olivia Harrison. They'll be on to discuss the one year anniversary of a little show called "LOVE" by Cirque du Soleil, currently playing only in Vegas, baby.

I remember from last year that all of the former Beatles and spouses did a great job of making nice for the opening. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that they are all still in the mood to make nice one short year later. I figured it would take another decade or so!

I am DYING to see LOVE, by the way. I know that it goes without saying, but there, I said it anyway. DYING, I tell ya.

We'll be going out Tuesday night, so we'll probably miss Larry King. Makes me wish we had that TiVo thing I keep hearing so much about! I figure they'll play reruns of it though.

No comments: