Thursday, June 14, 2007

To Which Level of Dante's Hell Am I Banished?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Now I think that Level 4 is a very appropriate level to find Objectivists. Feeling good about my results! How about you--will I get to hang out with you or should I just wave to you? I suspect most people I know will be in the Level 2 - 6 range anyway.

These online quizzes are becoming addictive. Must go back to my reorganizing project now. Really.

Via Try Reason! Thanks!

3 comments:

MamaJen said...

Hey, now! I made it to purgatory, and I'm "people you know" - probably different from most, though, admittedly! Thanks for pointing me to all these quizzes - what a great way to avoid the reality of laundry for awhile, huh?

ksommer said...

LEVEL 6 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Rational Jenn said...

I guess all the cool kids are in Level 6 (my hubby included)! Oh wait, I mean the warm kids--I'm much cooler than you and mamajen is positively icicle-y compared to us!