Monday, June 11, 2007

Which Firefly Character Am I?

I am:
Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
85%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
80%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
80%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
75%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Alliance
25%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test



Guess that makes me a Big Damn Hero, huh?

Some of the questions were quite amusing, such as "Are you a cannibal?" (And if you are, please do not post to my blog.)

ETA: Argh...formatting! Must go to bed, too tired to fiddle. So just....deal. :o)

4 comments:

ksommer said...

I'm Mal too! Shiny!

You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
85%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
75%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60%
River (Stowaway)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
55%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
35%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
35%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20%
Alliance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5%

LB said...

I know this is an old post, but I couldn't help myself from doing the test. What concerns me is that I, like ksommer, got a 15% Reaver rating! (I was 85% of both Mal and Zoe.) What the heck did I answer that got me a reaver rating of any value?

Rational Jenn said...

LB--Well I sure hope you aren't a cannibal! :o)

It's been too long for me to remember the questions, but I know my sis (ksommer) was very surprised to be 15% Reaver, too. I'll ask her if she remembers why.

Mal and Zoe are good ones to be though! Great show, yes?

LB said...

I do love red meat...but how did the test know that?

SB and I were relatively late-adopters of the whole Firefly thing, but much like reading the last chapter of HP7, I felt a sense of sadness knowing I wouldn't see those crazy kids again. :( Then again, I felt the same after Dawson's Creek (don't ask) and Gilmore Girls, and yet, I consider myself a relatively well-adjusted individual.

It's just plain fun to get to know good characters over the run of a series and Firefly had some of the best.

Were you watching Terminator: The Sara Connor Chronicles this winter? Summer Glau was in it so we had to. It was okay, but it just reminded me how much I missed Firefly.