Thursday, July 12, 2007

FamBlog Update Plus A Few Bonus Random Thoughts

Busy busy day, without too much time to blog. To blog. Blog is a verb now, which is kind of funny, especially when you repeat it out loud several times. Possibly that's just me though.

I have more ranting inside me about the government school "in loco parentis" stuff, but I can't let the ranting out of me yet or I will be sitting here at the computer for a very long time making my rant look Just So for the cameras and I have much to do this evening still. Tomorrow (or tomorrow or tomorrow....).

I'm feeling so much better from my sinus infection so I'd like to give a shout out to the big bad pharmaceutical company who developed an antibiotic that does not send me into anaphylaxis. Ain't capitalism grand?

I did manage to put more pictures of my little ones on the FamBlog, so that's something, isn't it?

Nighty-night!

No comments: