Friday, July 20, 2007

One Day More

So it's today now and I think I'm in a slightly less touchy mood than I was yesterday. Due in no small part to the fact that THE BOOK IS COMING OUT TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO BE THERE TO GET ONE!

Deep cleansing breath. :o)

I should have already gone to my local Borders to pick up my Place In Line Bracelet, however due to unforeseen circumstances, my toddler decided to wake up at 3:45 and remain awake until past dawn and so I just got up 30 minutes ago. So much for playgroup, too. Ah well, at least we got some quality time together! (She is the epitome of sweetness during daylight hours. Those of you who know her IRL can attest.) Guess I'll get my bracelet after we drop Brendan off at work. No biggie--if for some reason there's a stampede, I still have a copy arriving from Amazon tomorrow.

I think instead I might do some laundry today so it's not glaring at me menacingly all weekend while I'm trying to read.

No comments: