Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stricken

I was up half the night with a puking baby girl. You know, it's hard enough dealing with Pukinson's Disease (so-named by my hilarious husband, remind me to tell you about our cat's name one day). But little kids don't get that you're supposed to take it easy with the food for a while, even if you're feeling much better. She wants to inhale everything and gets alternately sad and defiant when I try to steer her toward a more gentle course. Poor thing.

Something to look forward to for the rest of us, too! I'd stay far away if I were you.

Hopefully, we'll all be feeling well enough to go see the fireworks tomorrow. We usually get a hotel room overlooking the launch site, so much fun and no driving in crazy traffic after. Would be a shame to miss that.

Wish me luck!

No comments: