Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Creation Museum?

Oh my goodness, there's another creation "museum" in the works! Only this one is up in Wisconsin!

I am compelled to point out to you that not all of The Crazy is harbored in the South.


Marc said...

Believe it or not we have this nutty stuff in europe. Tony Blair's 'City Acadamies' include some run by nutjobs who have decided stories take precidence over science, and teach 'creationism' as equal to science.

PS-newbie reader, love it already. Especially anything with 'peopleguy' in it.

Rational Jenn said...

Hi Marc! I have to say that I'm a little surprised to hear that there are creationists over in Europe, because I thought such silliness was Made In The USA. Goes to show just what an undesirable influence America has on the rest of the world, doncha know?

Glad to meet a fellow peopleguy appreciator! Hope you stop by again soon!