Wednesday, September 12, 2007

If Only I Lived In California

This would be my next obsession: the First Annual SiliCon Masquerade Ball!

The Annual SiliCon Masquerade Ball will be held Saturday, October 6th at the San Jose Doubletree, and SiliCon is launching their first annual ball with a Joss Whedon themed costume dance.

How much fun? Maybe we can get one in Atlanta! Who would I go as? I don't really know.


Marnee said...


I watched Firefly in Spanish last weekend out of boredom. Hmm. Its pretty funny but could have been translated more precisely. Just thought I'd let you know. Hehehe.

!Yo soy un dork bien grande!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I said almost the exact thing to Aaron on the way home tonight. Wouldn't it be wonderful?! It would almost make it bearable to live in a soulless haven of technology.


Rational Jenn said...

Marnee--you are out-dorking me! I love it!

Kelly--it would be so wonderful, wouldn't it? :o)