Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Quote Of The Day Widget?

Does anyone know of a quotation widget plug-in thingy that you can customize with your own quotes and then stick on your blog? That would be fun.

Brendan can wave his magic wand* and put something together for me, but I thought I'd explore free and/or cheap already-out-there options, since he's swamped with work and stuff.


*Get your mind out of the gutter.


Raych said...

I did this search: and found the first link or two to appear promising. (I can't follow them to their conclusions because certain pages are blocked by my employer.) Hope that helps.

Rational Jenn said...

Hey thanks! Your link pointed me in the right direction. I found something that will do for now, until Brendan can make me a new one. (The one I found can hold only 10 quotations.)

Check it out!

Raych said...

After I got home, this evening, I went back to that search page. The first item took me to where I found the code for an arbitrarily large random quote generator. I found a bunch of Rand's quotes on the web and stuck them in to my blog, 55 in total. I'll email you the code.