Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Serenity Convention

It's official: Firefly is getting its very own convention!

Sadly, I'm otherwise engaged that weekend on top of which I live nowhere near Burbank. So far, five of the nine main cast members are scheduled to appear, including (yum) Nathan Fillion!

I'm telling you doubters (you know who you are!)--this is how it starts. Fans, websites, conventions....then, another movie! Someday, maybe not right away, but someday, I promise! This 'verse is too shiny not to survive a long, long time.

Hey! If you're going, bring me back a souvenir! Pretty please? :o)

3 comments:

Qwertz said...

Nathan Fillion and Sean Maher? Alas, woe and repent! Pine with grief and despair! I, too, am unable to attend what promises to be a perfectly delicious event. I shall have to rely upon my new Serenity Collector's Edition DVD to keep me company on that desolate and lonely weekend in October.

~Q

Rational Jenn said...

Delicious indeed. Yes, delicious was the word I was searching for.

I hope they decide to make it a semi-regular thing. Would LOVE to go one year.

Anonymous said...

God I hope they don't make another Serenity like movie. Lord help me, that thing made no sense at all.

But a new show, so long as Tim Minear is a head writer, would be oh so cool.

--Marnee