Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Neal Boortz was half-joking about this the other day....and now it's true. A school in NC has banned students from wearing clothing with the American flag.

The superintendent of schools in Sampson County calls the situation unfortunate, but says educators didn’t want to be forced to pick and choose which flags should be permissible. (emphasis added)

I'll tell you which flags should be permissible--how about: THE FLAG OF OUR COUNTRY! More evidence that government school teachers are either not being allowed to think for themselves or have simply lost that ability altogether.

I'm really seething right now.....there's ranting inside me, but I've promised Morgan I'd read her a book, so I'm going to go do something constructive and positive with my life right now.

No comments: