Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Here's A Joke

I am really not very good at remembering jokes. I enjoy jokes and I love to laugh at clever ones, but I just don't remember many of them afterward. Consequently, I've got about 8 jokes in my repertoire and most of my friends and family are tired of hearing them.

My tastes tend to the punny and clever. I learned a new joke recently that might bring my internal joke inventory up to 9. Here it is:

A neutron walks into a bar and asks, "How much for a beer?"
The bartender replied, "For you, no charge!"

I know! Isn't that great? C'mon, admit it--even if that's not your preferred style of joke, you chuckled just now. Well, maybe on the inside.

I'm just dying to post my very favorite joke of ALL TIME, so I think I will:

A ham and cheese sandwich walks into a bar.
But the bartender shouts "Sorry! We don't serve food here!"

Oh! It's killing me!

1 comment:

Aquinas Dad said...

My new fave in this vein?

"Knock, knock"

"Who's there?"