Saturday, October 06, 2007

How Old Are You Really?

This is kind of a fun quiz...I scored lower than I thought I would. (Although some of the questions were ambiguous and hard to answer, but that's to be expected with online quizzes.) I took it twice (once with Brendan helping me decide my answers) "real age" is only 23.5!

This quiz appropriately and clearly demonstrates the fact that the state of one's health is a combination of luck (as in, genes) and choices. As I work to become healthier (as struggle, but I'm making progress), I'll practically be a fetus! So, that's something to look forward to, since fetuses really do have it easy (but of course they don't appreciate it at the time, those ungrateful layabouts).


Flibbert said...

OMG. I'm almost dead!

My "real" age is 12.7 years old!!! I need to jump out of a plane or something!

Rational Jenn said...

You're practically a sperm! Go out and do something really crazy!

Charlie said...

I took it and got something around 23.5. Considering I'm closer to 40 than 30, that's not bad.

But being s'picious by nature, I took it again and answered the way I think a regular, unhealthy, overweight, stressed out guy my age would answer. A guy who doesn't exercise, eats poorly, drinks and smokes too much, hates his job, etc...

Picking a starting age of 36, and answering not the "worst" possible answers, but the ones I would attribute to someone like that, I got a NEGATIVE LIFE EXPECTANCY. By that test, my fictional slobbo should have died 16 years ago.

Not sure what that says about the test, but it's certainly interesting.