Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Meaning Of 'Sporadic'

Evidently, I should brush up on that one, eh? Miss me much? It's amazing how being on vacation is an out-of-time experience for me. I have no idea what's going on in the world or with my friends and family. Nothing. Hope you're doing well!

We've been having FUN ever so much FUN and will be headed home tomorrow. With any luck, one or more of the kids will actually sleep in the car on the way home.

I do enjoy Disney so much and I am composing a post describing my feelings on the topic. So watch for that one soon!

Can't blog long--we are enjoying (?) the movie Mr. Bean's Holiday or similar and soon it will be time to put these people to bed. Our final stop before leaving town tomorrow--the LEGO store at Downtown Disney! Hopefully, we'll be able to keep our stay to under 2 hours. It will be a struggle though.

Don't forget--the Objectivist Carnival is coming up and since I obviously have no Objectivism-related posts this week, we need some support for the team, so get those submissions in!

Good night and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

No comments: