Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Party Tonight!

It looks as if we'll have 6 or 7 kids tonight, and about 9 or 10 adults. Fun fun fun! We are ready for the most part--just have to straighten up a little, especially the front rooms and kitchen where we'll be spending most of our time. I'm really tired today--little ones have colds and didn't get much sleep, so I think we will be VERY low key this evening.

I can't wait to learn what Ryan will be. Actually, I'm always eager to find out how he will be dressed from day to day, minute to minute. Right now, he's a military peopleguy, wearing camouflage jammies. With feet. He told me he'll be an astronaut tonight, but I am making no bets until he actually walks out of the house to trick-or-treat. Morgan will be a ladybug.

I hope you have a fun Halloween, too!

No comments: