Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What NBC "The Office" Character Am I?

What NBC "The Office" character are you?
Your Result: Jim Halpert
You are the kind of person that everyone likes. You are funny, laid back, and not bad looking. You love practical jokes and having a fun time with your friends. However, because you are so laid back you often let the things that are most important to you get away.

I miss Dwight. Congratulations Universe, you win.

(Had to remove the graph because it wasn't working and the blog was taking forever to load.)

Yes! He's my favorite! I like Pam, too, my second highest score.

That show makes me laugh and laugh and be extra happy glad that I no longer have a cubicle job. One of my favorites. I need to go back and watch them all via Netflix or some such because there are several I've missed along the way and also we don't really watch actual television any more so I've missed most of the last 2 seasons. Maybe for Christmas.

Via Gus Van Horn


Anonymous said...

Also Jim. Then Pam.

I'm seeing a trend's like we're the same person. And yet we're not.



Rational Jenn said...

Stop copying off of me or I'm telling Mom!