Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Which Simpsons Character Am I?

You are Lisa Simpson

"I don't want your pity."

Lisa Simpson - Image Copyright Fox

Click here to get the quiz.

Will get back to regularly scheduled blogging/ranting soon. I'm finishing up my article this morning so must concentrate on that. And yet, I somehow make the time to bring you these fascinating internet quizzes. Do the wonders of me never cease? :o)


Monica said...

I was Lisa Simpson, too.

Rational Jenn said...

I was expecting to be Marge actually, but really Lisa is a better match. I guess I thought the Mommy-related answers would throw me into the Marge camp.

It would have been fun to be Monty Burns, too, although I'm not that evil in my daily life. Uh, I think.

Anonymous said...

Another Lisa...yo!


Rational Jenn said...

Looks like everyone wants to be me! Or, er, Lisa!