Friday, October 19, 2007

Yep--I Was Goth Before It Was Called Goth






What 1980s Band Do You Most Relate To?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as The Cure

Many of The Cure's songs feature dreams. Songs include, Lullaby and Just Like Heaven. Also, you are the sort of person who has a keen interest in Gothicism and 80s Gothic pop.


The Cure



80%

Wham!



70%

Sisters Of Mercy



65%

The Smiths



60%

The Jackson 5



50%

Iron Maiden



50%

R.E.M



45%

Run-D.M.C



45%


Although my Wham! score is rather appalling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm The Cure too!

What 1980s Band Do You Most Relate To?
You scored as a The Cure
Many of The Cure's songs feature dreams. Songs include, Lullaby and Just Like Heaven. Also, you are the sort of person who has a keen interest in Gothicism and 80s Gothic pop.
The Cure: 85%
The Smiths: 75%
Iron Maiden: 65%
R.E.M: 65%
Sisters Of Mercy: 55%
Wham!: 50%
Run-D.M.C: 45%
The Jackson 5: 20%

I'm just so terribly miserable. *Said, of course, in a horrible British accent while flipping my bangs out of my face indignantly but they won't move because of all the gel.*

Karen

Rational Jenn said...

You're such a conformist. I'm a non-conformist, but you are a conformist who wouldn't know a non-conformist if it didn't conform to your gel-laden bangs. Heh heh heh.

I thought my Smiths score would be higher, like yours, but I think my appreciation of Duran Duran is what elevated my Wham! score. Remember Wham Rap? That was SUCH a great song! Wham! Bam! I AM! a Man!