Friday, November 16, 2007

Catching Up

Well, we've just been playing with friends for the last few days and here is something I have learned: I am not able to blog if I am not at home. AND: the house stays cleaner when I am not at home. Now, if the MSM picked this up, the headline would no doubt read: Blogging Makes For Cleaner House, since the journalists who write such headlines have no idea about causation versus correlation.

This slow blogging/cleaner house trend will continue into the weekend and probably beyond. We are going up to the cabin tomorrow (HOORAY!) to stay the night. And Sunday night--we're going to The Police concert! (DOUBLE HOORAY!!) There are 2 birthdays need celebrating next week (one involves a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake), not to mention Thanksgiving.

I like having lots to do and lots of friends to do them with, but it does eat into my Wasting Time on the Internet schedule. Nice problem to have, really. I hope to have some time this evening to write about a few serious matters I've been mulling over as of late and to catch up on some of my favorite OBlogger's latest and greatest.

By the way, did you notice that I've moved up the TTLB food chain to "Slimy Mollusc" recently? I'm so excited, because that obviously means that the Army Corps of Engineers is going to be sending a TON of extra water my way. My yard could sure use it, I'll tell ya.


No comments: