Thursday, November 15, 2007

Living With Food Allergies Carnival #4

Victoria has the newest edition of the Living With Food Allergies Blog Carnival at her Food Allergies blog. Looks like we've got some great posts this week, so head on over there to check it out. Thanks for hosting, Victoria!

If you are interested in submitting a post for the next edition (coming out 2 weeks from today), then use this link to get your post in. Also, we're looking for some volunteers to host future editions! Hosting requires a small investment of your time and is sure to drive more traffic to your blog. For information on how to be a host, contact me at rationalREMOVEjennATgmailDOTcom.

1 comment:

Leslea from said...

I came to your blog for the food allergies and stayed for the jokes. Ye *are* funny! :)

I would be honored to host the carnival, and I will email ye.

My blog has been a little thin for the past year while I completed my first novel (yay!), but I am switching gears to get back involved with my show, Allergy News - All the News That Itches, and to start blogging about allergies, life with allergies, etc. again. The carnival would be a great personal jumpstart for yours truly. :) Upping the ante, so to speak!