Friday, November 23, 2007

New Food And Philosophy Book

A friend of mine, Jennifer Iannolo of Gilded Fork fame (and I mean FAME), has an essay in the new book Food and Philosophy: Eat, Think, and Be Merry. How exciting! I can't wait to read it. The book features essays focusing on a different aspect of philosophy and cuisine.

I was fortunate enough to get to know Jennifer a few years back, when her food & philosophy empire was just beginning, and I'm always amazed to see what new things she has come up with. She is probably the most hard-working person I've ever known. And . . . much fun, too! And an Objectivist. And she makes really really great food. Of course. :o)

Oh, and check out the store at The Gilded Fork--the best olive oil EVER--Mitos. I was lucky enough to receive a bottle as a Christmas gift last year. Fragrant, flavorful, unlike the regular stuff you get at the grocery store. Just . . . wow.

Jennifer, I can't wait to see what awesome thing you'll do next!

No comments: