Friday, November 02, 2007

Secular Homeschooling Magazine

The first issue of Secular Homeschooling Magazine has been printed and should be on its way soon! There are two articles available for free online. I've only read the first one, but it was very well-written and inspirational, the story of a mom who stood up to a college admissions office on behalf of her son. They weren't going to admit him (even though he had already been taking classes there) in part because he did not have a gold seal on his diploma. I mean.

I can't wait to receive my first issue! Deborah Markus has worked very hard on pulling this together and she is to be commended.

I have an ad in the first issue, for the cabin. But I'm currently trying to come up with some article ideas. (Any suggestions?)

Congratulations, Deborah!

No comments: