Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Uh Oh

You know I can't pass up any kind of internet quiz. (Thanks, Gus!)

Not quite sure how I feel about being an inner Frenchwoman though. I imagined I'd be something more down-to-earth. It must have been the 'chicken with wine and cream sauce' question. Although I do like to work less than 40 hours a week, and could really do with 6 or 8 weeks of vacation a year.

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Italian:

"Your Inner European is Italian!

Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is."

That is far better than French. And it must not have had anything to do with the chicken in a white wine and cream sauce question. Nice try though!!!

Karen