Friday, November 02, 2007

Which Seinfeld Character Am I?






What Seinfeld character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Elaine Benes

You're Elaine. You may be high-strung and easily excitable, but you're fun to be around and cute.


Elaine Benes



80%

Cosmo Kramer



75%

....Newman



45%

George Costanza



30%

Jerry Seinfeld



25%

I don't think I'm high strung, but I do get enthusiastically excited and sometimes people get hurt! Also, I'm cute, which I think we discovered in the Tolkien quiz.

2 comments:

david said...

Darn. I scored as Elaine, too, which is cool except for the fact that I'M A GUY!

Darren said...

I scored as Elaine, also.

I like these results better than that Office quiz. When I took that one, I came back as Toby. Toby! The office whipping boy...