Thursday, December 27, 2007

Living With Food Allergies Carnival #7

I think this is the 7th edition! We have a short and sweet edition this week, as many of us (okay, me!) have obviously been celebrating the holidays instead of blogging! I hope everyone had a reaction-free holiday.

Now, on to the carnival!


My Buddy Mimi presents Dairy slacker posted at My Buddy Mimi, a post I can really relate to, as she talks about some of the food allergy challenges her daughter is currently facing.



Leslea Harmon from allergyware.com presents No Holiday for Food Allergy posted at Allergy News Blog, saying, "Some thoughts about acceptance of the food allergy lifestyle, following a mysterious allergic reaction, and some social issues taking place at my son's school." What a difficult day that must have been! And I am appalled that someone else ate your son's safe snacks! Arrggghhh!



Ria Sharon presents Gifts for Families with Food Allergies posted at Check My Tag Community. An unusual--but important--gift: participation in a food allergy study. They need families without allergies, too.



Rachel of AGoG presents Coping with the aftermath of holiday foods posted at A Gaggle of Girls. We went to a few get togethers this holiday season and it can be a nerve-wracking experience.


Thanks to everyone who sent in a post! Ria at Check My Tag will be our host for the next edition, due out January 10th! (Thanks, Ria!) Submit your blog article to the next edition of living with food allergies carnival using our carnival submission form.

Wishing you the best of the rest of the holidays and here's to a safe and happy 2008!


Technorati tags:

, .


1 comment:

Leslea from allergyware.com said...

Thanks, I was pretty appalled, as well. I could have understood if it was a small child, but knowing a teenager did it really angered me.

:| Thanks for reading!