Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Atlas Shrugged A Favorite Of High-SAT Scorers

According to Booksthatmakeyoudumb, that is. And a new word is coined, too: dumbitude. Like it. Atlas Shrugged got a mention in the FAQs, too: as a philosophy book. Like it like it.

There is a discussion full of Ayn Rand slammitude (my word) over at Joanne Jacobs, where I discovered this link.


Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Interesting. Although I liked both Farenheit 451 and Atlas Shrugged. But I didn't like Lolita. And I do read the bible, but I see that they do not have a category for reading it in Hebrew and translating. I suspect that raises the smartitude at least slightly.

Rational Jenn said...

I never got around to Lolita for some reason. It's just not appealing to me.

And yes, I certainly think that reading the bible in Hebrew or Greek would be a boost to the smartitude factor! Consider me impressed. :o)