Thursday, January 10, 2008

Objectivist Round Up!

Welcome to the 20-somethingth edition of the Objectivist Round Up!

Martin Lindeskog presents EGO: WWJD WITH A GPS posted at EGO. At first I thought Martin was referring to the church who nabbed a Baby Jesus thief with GPS technology, but his post is a bit broader than that.

Myrhaf presents New Hampshire: Night of the Living Dead posted at Myrhaf, saying, "Politicians are so absurd these days that sometimes I just have to laugh." This post absolutely cracked me up--something that the topic of politics rarely ever does. Very enjoyable.

Gus Van Horn presents Faith and Xenophobia posted at Gus Van Horn, saying, "A small religious enclave or a large one? How 'bout NO religious enclaves?" Sounds good to me!

Flibbert presents Is Support too Strong a Word? posted at Flibbertigibbet, saying, "Environmentalism made a rare appearance on my blog this week, but Inspector had a much more intelligent post on that topic, so I recommend his site for that. (You can find a link to his site by reading my site. HINT HINT.) So, instead, I've decided to toss my post about supporting the Democrats in the presidential election. Who can beat the Republicans' strongest candidate?" I'm with you about Dennis Kucinich being from another planet, although I've always considered him more of a leprechaun.

Thanks to everyone who participated this week! Send your blog article to the next edition of objectivist round up using our carnival submission form. As a reminder, our weekly carnival publishes original posts on any topic by Objectivist bloggers, meaning bloggers who are consciously and conscientiously applying the principles of Objectivism to their lives. The deadline for submission is every Wednesday at 11pm Eastern Time. For more on Ayn Rand and her ideas, visit the Ayn Rand Institute (ARI).

Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Technorati tags:

, .

No comments: