Let's run down our Georgia Emergency Blizzard Checklist:
- Bread - check
- Ice - check (a mysterious GA Blizzard staple)
- Milk - check, although running low
- Water - check
- Beer - check, as if there's ever any danger of running out in THIS house
- TV - check (see 'Beer' entry)
- Paid the Gas & Elec Bills - check & check
- Chocolate - check (a Rational Jenn Blizzard staple)
- Stuff to make for dinner - check (miracle!)
Bottom line: I think we'll survive the night. It will be rough though. I don't know how the pioneers ever survived to be quite honest.
So, hurry to the grocery store, if you are in the vicinity of Atlanta and are missing any recommended blizzard staples. (If you didn't pay your gas bill, then there's really nothing to be done about that at this point.) Hurry, fly! If you don't, then they'll run out of ice and then where will you be for the next 16 hours? The rest of you, sit back, relax, and prepare to snark.