Monday, January 07, 2008

What's This?

US Navy is "harrassed" by Iranian ships?

The AP source said he didn't have the precise transcript of communications that passed between the two forces, but the Iranians radioed something to the effect that "we're coming at you and you'll explode in a couple minutes." (emphasis added)

If this is true . . . I'm not sure I can stomach the kind of non-response that will surely come from the White House.


Crimson Wife said...

My DH was in the Army for 5 years and lots of our friends still are. This kind of thing happens *ALL THE TIME* in the Gulf. The only difference is this incident happened to be documented on tape.

Rational Jenn said...

I guess I'm not surprised to hear this happens a lot. If the Navy handled it the usual way, then I wonder why it made the news this time? Because it was on tape? Or is this not how we handle it usually?

Still, just another excuse to hear Big Talk coming from the White House. Blah.