Monday, February 11, 2008

American Community Survey Update!

NOTHING! Not one phone call. Not one visit.

I know they're coming, but it's taking longer than I had anticipated. And we're going out of town for several days at the end of the month. I'd hate to miss them!

Maybe they took my garbage can?


Monica said...

Whoa. Awesome. Maybe they'll just totally forget about you. (Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking. Wouldn't it be cool though?)

Anonymous said...

Hi! They've called three or four times so far, but only left a message twice. Apparently, I have a "case #" now...
Not answering and am refusing to answer the door if they show up that way. Countdown to April 1 when I'll supposedly be done with this!

Pregnant Survey Jen

Rational Jenn said...

I know it's too much to hope that we've fallen off their radar. I wish they'd just get started so we can get it over with--the suspense!

I know! Maybe they read my blog and realize it's a lost cause, so they crossed my name off the list!

Jen--Hang in there! You've got moral support right here, anytime you need it!