Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fishing For An Invititation

We (well, it was Brendan's idea) are interested in trying a new Google service called Grand Central, which is some kind of all-in-one phone service thingy. It's still in beta, so it's invitation only--if you have an extra invite, let me know!


Update: Thanks to coreyo, we got our invitation! If we can ever repay in kind, let us know!


coreyo said...

I've still got some invites left. I just need your e-mail.

Rational Jenn said...

Thanks a lot! Why don't you use brendan AT redtopsoftware DOT com? We really appreciate it!

Rational Jenn said...

Oh, and I meant to ask you--how do you like Grand Central?

coreyo said...

Invitation sent. So far, it has worked well, but I haven't fully switched over to it yet. It is useful when you don't have cell phone access (like abroad) but have internet, because you can listen to your voice mail online. Lots of little neat things it can do! The one thing that stops me from switching over right now is my voice mail that converts messages into text messages.

Flibbert said...

I HATED it and switched back after only a couple of days of using it.

It was doing some crazy screening thing when people would call and it was very confusing. On top of it all, I couldn't distinguish between work and personal calls because all of my phones would ring at once.

But, really, the screening thing bothered me the most.