Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How Old Is Luke Skywalker?

Ryan wants to know.

We are watching the first movie--I mean, the real first movie, which is also known as "Episode IV: A New Hope."

I guessed that Luke is 20. But I have no clue.


Anonymous said...

Per the bastion of truthiness, Wikipedia, Episode IV starts 19-years after the birthing of Luke and Leia.

I'll bet my husband would have known that without Wikipedia but he's still at work so I couldn't ask.


Rational Jenn said...

Thanks, Karen! I thought about checking the Bastion of Truthiness only after I posted....but then I figured A) someone else would do it for me (like you!) and B) that the man who gave Ryan an authentic pod-racer helmet for Christmas would eventually follow through with an answer! :o)

Let me know what he says....

On Living By Learning said...

Tag! You're it.

I just tagged you in a meme. Game details are on: http://www.onlivingbylearning.com/2008/02/06/7-interesting-things-about-me.

I hope you'll play along!