Monday, February 11, 2008

The Islamist Entanglement

Scott Powell's history class, The Islamist Entanglement, is beginning on February 20! I'm very much looking forward to taking this online class, since I've always been into history and need to know more about this subject. A friend of mine has taken Powell's history courses in the past and highly recommends him. More testimonials can be found here. I can't wait!

If you are interested in signing up for this course, there's still time! And to make this great deal even more appealing, you can get $50 off. Fif-ty. Bucks. Yay. If you mention my name when you sign up, I can get a discount, too! :o) That is spreading some history love--think of it as an early Valentine's Day present, to yourself and to me!

All of the information about this course is on the course homepage. So check it out!

No comments: