Sunday, February 03, 2008

Useful Tool For Nosy Neighbors

This is an interesting little website--look up how much and to whom your neighbors--or anyone--have donated to presidential campaigns.

Yes, I already checked out my zip code. :o) Lots of disappointed Guiliani and Edwards supporters.

Wouldn't that be a good ice-breaker at parties? "Hey, Bob! I saw you donated $500 to Hillary Clinton! I had no idea you were one of those!" And then smoothly move on to the bean dip, while Bob is wondering if you work for the government or possibly Mitt Romney's campaign.

Via Consent of the Governed

1 comment:

Darren said...

I thought it was neat that you can search by employer and occupation. I tried running searching employer and occupation searches for words like "Not employed," "None," "NA," etc., and the results were a little surprising. I don't know what went into this data so I don't want to read too much into it, but I can say that the unemployed seem to have a lot more money to donate to the Democrats.