Thursday, March 27, 2008

Food Allergy Tip Of The Day

ALWAYS check labels for possible cross-contamination information:

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Thank you, Flibbert, who sent this to me and ordered me to blog it immediately and as you can see, I have done so!

UPDATE: Ryan has just solemnly promised not to eat squirrels. That's probably a good thing anyway, don't you think?


MamaJen said...

Oooh - my whole crew LOVES lolcats! Thanks for the "tip"! :-)

Rational Jenn said...

I thought it was pretty cute! Ryan did, too, although I did have to explain the joke. He did get tickled about the idea of a squirrel being contaminated with nuts though.

There's not much to laugh about regarding food allergies, so I take my giggles when I can!

Kendall J said...


One wonders how the heck they captured this but there's a raft of great captions.

"Aw mom, my hair looks fine!"
"I've heard of cowlicks, but a girrafelick?"

Rational Jenn said...

I wondered, too, why a giraffe would lick a squirrel and how it was captured....maybe it's photoshopped?

I like the "giraffelick" caption, too!

Ryan really does get the joke--he explained it to Brendan at lunch, in a roundabout Ryan sort of way! Interesting how that sense of humor thing takes a while to develop in children!