Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

A person's a person, no matter how small.
--Theodor Seuss Geisel

Yay for Dr. Seuss! My favorite Dr. Seuss book of all time is Oh, the Places You'll Go! It's just so good.

Ryan can't get enough of How the Grinch Stole Christmas and I'd have to say that Morgan's current fave is Dr. Seuss's ABC.

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? and There's a Wocket in my Pocket are also frequently requested.

Good stuff. What's your favorite?

Oh! I would absolutely LOVE to visit the Seuss Sculpture Garden one day. Sounds like super fun.


Anonymous said...

Kiddo likes wocket. I'm partial to .Fox in Socks as it is a serious challenge to get through it without tripping (I've never done it). That zillow on my pillow always helps me fall asleep...



Rational Jenn said...

I love the Zillow! He sounds like such a cozy fellow, doesn't he?