Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More Geography

Here's another fun geography quiz. This time, it's the whole world. And it's more fun to the super-competitive types like me, because you have to achieve a certain score in order to go to the next level. The categories are World Cities, Famous Landmarks, and World Capitals.

Via HomeschoolBuzz.com


Charlie said...

So how far did you get on your first try?

I only got to level 6 (of 12) and missed passing that level by just a couple hundred points -- you need 30,000 to pass a level and I got 29,700-ish. Just one brainfart on a question I should have gotten. Ugh. I found that my knowledge of S. and Central America is the worst of all areas.

Anyway, here's what I got on the first try -

Pts: 189,368
Level: 6
Traveler IQ: 93

93. Ugh. That's almost subhuman, isn't it?

Charlie said...

Wow. This is hard (but fun). Second try --

Pts: 323,450
Level: 9
IQ: 103

I have also learned that my knowledge of the interior African countries is even worse than my knowledge of S. America.