Friday, March 14, 2008

Overheard At Bedtime

Brendan recently had this discussion with Ryan.

Ryan: I want to be rich when I grow up!

Brendan: Well, how would you do that?

Ryan: Well, I would use my brains.

Brendan: What else?

Ryan: And I would work hard, too! And I already have an idea for a hotel where you can go fishing, too.

These kinds of discussions warm my heart. :o)

Ryan's just the kind of guy who could get that done, too--the hotel with fishing amenities. He knows just what it will look like and which kind of peopleguys he would need to hire for each phase of the project.

3 comments:

Monica said...

How cute. :)

Jonathan Akin said...

Wow, thats really great. Keep up the great work!

Rational Jenn said...

Thanks to you both! Of course I think everything they say is terribly adorable and it's all I can do not to write it all on the blog. :o)

But I liked this one because it shows that some of the values that are important to us are getting through to their little brains!